The annual County Photo Calendar Contest is underway! The County is accepting photo entries for the 2019 Photo Calendar. Each photo selected to be featured in the calendar will receive $50. The contest opens Wednesday, August 8th and will close on Monday, October 1st, 2018.
Rules, Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- This photo contest is only open to individuals of all ages and amateur photographers only.
- This contest shall open on Wednesday, August 8th, 2018 and will close by 4:30 p.m. on Monday, October 1st, 2018.
- Each person can enter one (1) picture per season (Summer, Fall, Winter & Spring) with a maximum of four (4) pictures per person.
- Photos must not contain a watermark.
- Historical or Vintage photos of the County will be accepted.
- All photos must be submitted in high-quality JPEG or PNG format, preferably in a Landscape (horizontal) orientation.
- Photos must be taken within the County of Northern Lights and the location of the photo must be listed. GPS coordinates, rural address or legal land description are accepted.
- Photos considered inappropriate for public viewing will not be considered.
- Each photo submitted must have a separate and completed Photo Contest Entry Form and Photo Contest Waiver.
- Photographs that include identifiable subjects (people, businesses, etc.) must be accompanied by a separate General Authorization and Release Form signed by the identifiable subject/business owner in the photo. Releases that cannot be verified for authenticity by the County of Northern Lights for any reason (including missing, incorrect, or incomplete contact information on the release form) will result in the disqualification of the entry.
- All entries become the property of the County of Northern Lights. The County of Northern Lights reserves the right to use the photographs in printed materials promoting the County of Northern Lights and area without paying compensation to the photographer or the subjects.
- If for any reason, the contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, the County of Northern Lights reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend, or terminate the contest without notice to the entrants.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
Photo Contest entries, completed forms and waivers can be submitted to Trinidy Schmidt via email: [email protected] or be mailed/dropped off at the County Office, Box 10, 600 - 7th AVE NW, Manning, Alberta T0H 2M0
Questions about the County of Northern Lights photo contest? please contact Trinidy Schmidt by email: [email protected] or call 780-836-3348 ext. 238