This course offers 18 holes, pro shop, clubhouse, putting and chipping practice area. See the list below for current COVID guidelines when visiting the course;
• All ball washers and sand trap rakes have been removed.
• Pin Caddies at flags that allow the ball to be lifted from the hole without touching the flagpole.
• Golf carts are wiped down after every use.
• Please follow directional arrows in the Pro Shop
• Golfers must book tee times in order to play and are to show up just slightly ahead of their tee time unless they are coming earlier to hit balls on the driving range.
• Seating in the restaurant/lounge is at 50% capacity and spaced to allow social distancing.