The County of Northern Lights lies in the center of the Mighty Peace Country and is home to dense boreal forest, majestic rivers, abundant wildlife, and secluded lakes, where visitors can get up close and personal with nature.
Attractions and events include First Nations experiences, local museums representing the region’s history, and annual events celebrating the culture and heritage of the County. There is no shortage of four-season leisure pursuits including hiking, golfing, camping, wildlife watching, fishing, hunting, skiing, and snowmobiling in the County’s vast recreation areas.
The County of Northern Lights is located within Alberta’s North Peace Country, in the northwest section of the Province of Alberta.
Fraserway RV Rentals-Edmonton International Airport
Visitor Guides & Maps
- County of Northern Lights Camping Experience Guide
- County of Northern Lights Winter Experience Guide
- County of Northern Lights Summer Experience Guide
- Mighty Peace Tourism Virtual Visitors Guide
- Mighty Peace Tourism Summer Activity Guide Map
- Mighty Peace Tourism Fall & Winter Activity Guide Map
- Peace Country Map
- Alberta's Guide to Outdoor Recreation on Provincial Crown Land
Other Useful Websites
County of Northern Lights - Main Website
Travel Alberta: Northern Alberta